Here's a little more information on how to best care for your GrowGrows items…
100% organic cotton may shrink with regular washing because it’s not chemically treated. Our fabric contains 30% organic cotton and 70% bamboo which is also not chemically treated.
There are many things you can do to prevent this:
- It’s best to wash cold or up to 30°C (but cold is always best)❄️
- Use a normal or mild detergent
- Wash inside out (this helps protect the fabric and prevent bobbling)👚
- Wash with similar colours and fabrics👕
- Re-shape the items while they are damp (simply stretch the fabric back to its original shape if needed after a wash)☁️
- Air drying is best (it helps save the pennies and the planet)! If tumble drying is necessary, then a cold setting or low heat setting is best🌬️
- Can be ironed on a low-medium heat🌞
We know that you are super busy and doing some of these things is a bit annoying, but we just want you to get the best out of your clothing. Taking these steps will ensure your favourite GrowGrows items last as long as possible.
A lot of our customers re-sell their GrowGrows items once their little ones have grown out of them because they last so long when following the care instructions!